Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Weigh-in Wednesday

Well its Wednesday again...

Lets just cut to the chase .. I lost 1 pound this past week.

*one is better then none*

*one is better then none*

*one is better then none*

*one is better then none*

*one is better then none*

Monday in running class we went 2 miles, now I have been doing 2 miles at home for 3 weeks, but for whatever reason it was 10 times harder Monday that it ever was at home! We also ran 3 minutes and only walked 1 minute .. that shorter recovery time was hard.

I ran my 2 miles in 32:47 ... now I have a time to beat next week!

My first 5k is less then a month away now!

One of my running coaches said last week "running is a game, that you can beat"

Not sure what else to say ... so I will leave you with this.



No comments:

Post a Comment