Another fabulous day to yard sale! This week I went with a sweet friend of mine (and her non english speaking mother in law .. so there was lots of smiling and nodding)
Check out my goodies!
* 5 stainless steal waterbottles! .50 cents each, retail for $5.00 each on Amazon
* 2 cute mini picture frames, .50 each, watch for these in an upcoming craft project for MOPS!
* 4 brooches, I will turn these into hair clips for my girls, .50 each
* Purple Robeez I paid just $1.00, retail for at least $25
* Dolly and Me dress size 3T $2.00, tags still attached say $24.99
* Gap Baby purple blazer, super cute!! .50 cents, retails for around $30.00
* 4 Carters 2T shirts, paid .50 cents each, retails for around $5.00 each on sale
* 2 Carters zip up footie jammies, paid .50 each, retails for around $8.50 each on sale
* 2 packs of 12x12 white craft paper for the kids $1.50 total
* Large 2.5 foot circle lazy susan not pictured .. watch for a make over on it soon! $10.00
And these ... vintage Lincoln Logs! In their original boxes!!
I started to count them, there are at least 600 wooden pieces!
I paid just $5.00 !! Really.. an awesome deal! I am putting them away for my son for Christmas!
One can says it retails for $1.00 the other two said $1.50 (I am guessing they are circa 1970's ish) but today I would guess them to be worth at least $100 bucks! Even these brand new sets only have 80-150 pieces in them for $30 - $100 bucks.
I spent $30 even but I would guess the retail value to be around $250 bucks!