Friday, July 20, 2012

Thrifty Friday!

Well today I went to several yard sales as well as a VIP preview sale at a local Consignment Shop.

I scored:

15 Pairs of shoes

11 Dresses

36 shirts

5 outfits

1 skirt

1 pair of jeans

1 bathing suit

1 rain coat

For just $47.50!!


That's about .65 cents per item, shoes and cloths! I am sure the retail value of the clothing is at least $500 bucks!! Its hard to see everything .... the black boots are Justice, brand new with the tags still on them! All the clothes are Gap, Target, Children's Place and Carters, nothing from Walmart! The Consignment Shop posted on their facebook page the first 10 people to call could come in after closing and shop! Everything under 10 bucks was just 1 dollar! Everything over 10 bucks was 75% off! The yard sale was fill a bag for 5 bucks … I love those types of sales! I also found 4 picture frames that I need for MOPS this year for just .25 each.




I have also been on the lookout for a wooden highchair. Something that will blend in with my kitchen and not stand out like the crazy bright monstrosity that we currently own. Today I found a white wooden highchair for 15 bucks! While 15 bucks was a great price, it never hurts to ask if they will go lower, and they did! 12 bucks later I was walking down the drive way singing in the rain, with an awesome highchair in my arms! Overall an awesome shopping day!


No comments:

Post a Comment