Saturday, July 28, 2012

Coupon Shopping 7/28

Did you check out the deals for the week that I posted Sunday?
Did you score any awesome deals?

I jumped into Wegmans today for a few things after I went grocery shopping at Aldi.

8 Italian Ice boxes, 1.00 each
6 Stayfree, FREE
6 Carefree, FREE
8 boxes of yogurt, .50 cents each
2 cans of Wegmans Infant Formula, FREE (will be donating these to Teen MOPS)
2 Dr Scholl's For Her inserts, 3.29 each
Pork Shoulder 1.29 lb, total cost 11.00, this will make 2 dinners
3 lbs bacon, 10.99 <-- fabulous price on super yummy bacon!!

Spent a whomping 40.47!! Half of that was just on meat that I did not have a coupon for. Speaking of not having a coupon .. I am going to keep my receipts.. who knows, I might find a rebate later for that meat!


No comments:

Post a Comment