Monday, July 30, 2012

Everything but the kitchen sink...

That's how I clean my house, everything but the kitchen sink. I really hate my sink, who puts a white porcelain sink in a kitchen? The silly thing is doomed to be nasty dirty, what with all the food gunk and sippys dumped into it daily. But alas .. clean it I must. So now every few days I give it a good scrubbing, especially now that it doubles as a spa for M2, my youngest. (wow, when I said I clean it every few days .. makes it sound like I only clean it every few days! I clean my sink daily, but every other day I scrub it with my magical cleaner)

Enter Bar Keepers Friend!


I don't know what it is, some magical white powder that makes my sink bright white. Ok, not bright white but a lot less dingy then it was, it is over 60 years old you know.



And its easy, wet the sink, sprinkle on, let it sit maybe 5 mins, little elbow grease and a good rinse and its done! This cleaner is awesome, it even removes the gray scratches my metal pans leave when I put them in the sink!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! That really worked well. Wonder if that will work as well on my stainless steel undermount kitchen sink. Hmmmm... Gonna try it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete