Friday, June 7, 2013

Thrifty Friday

I went to 1 yard sale today ... 1 quick one!  June is a very  busy month for me .. this might be the only one I stop at all month!

She had BINS of amazing clothing.  Gap, Carters, Old Navy and Gymboree, great condition ..
just a buck a piece! 


8 pairs of zip-up feetie jammies (all Carters)
3 pairs of pants
2 pairs of shorts
5 shirts
2 skirts
6 dresses
1 pair of cute white snow boots

It was about 1:45 and her sale was sent to end at 2.  I offered her 20 bucks for the bag and she said yes!

I ended up paying just $.74 cents an item!  WOW!  

The apple peeler in the back I picked up last week for 5 bucks and forgot about it!  As with the navy blue and white stripped shower curtain for just 2 bucks.  Shower curtains are great for fabric because they are large.  This fabric will be an accent color in my master bedroom make over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment